Still Looking

Options
Louie_Manning_
Louie_Manning_ Posts: 9 Level 2

Ok  Lynette L  310 94, First let me say Thanks to Lynette for getting me as far as i've gotten .Your right I see my money on 

google play Account .Buy my Question is How do I move my money to where I can buy Coins or gold bars on Pet Rescue .

I don't see anyplace where I move my money.Or is there away to retrieve my cash, Thanks For Any Information anyone can send my way.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,440 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hello again Louie, I think that when you click to buy the gold bars or boosters from in the game it will automatically take the $ from your Google Play account.     I haven't used a Google Play card myself before, but have purchased from the game and it gave me options where to pay from.     Try it and let me know if it works :)

• Louie_Manning_
    Louie_Manning_ Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

When you go to it Says "Add Payment Method " It Just gives PayPal,Mobile Phone and Credit Card. then it Says the name of a few Credit Cards.And that's pretty much all it says. Unless I'm missing something and I've looked and tryed it every way that I see and thought of.If I'm Missing it and if I am I'm Sorry, I know you've just about had it with me And I'm feeling a shamed of myself for not fingering it out.And I am Truly Sorry For keep bothering you Over and Over

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,440 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry I missed this earlier Louie. Is one of the cards it mentions the same type as the one you added?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?