Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi, I collected over the last years about 670 gold bars and now all of them are gone together with all my boosters on my mobile phone... I had over 200 rockets and stuff and now all is gone on my mobile phone, please restore them!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kaeleb,
Thanks for your update.
Unfortunately I will not be able to compensate you.
You currently have an iOS device connected to your Facebook account. From this device several in-game purchases has been performed. As the in-game items has been used in the game they can not be refunded.
I suggest you identify who in your household has an iOS device connected to your Facebook account. Furthermore that you change the password on your mobile device as well as change the password to your Facebook account.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Hello? Can you please respond?
Hello Mark,
No one is playing with my account, but if some one made a transaction for 39 gold bars, there has to be over 600 left. Can you please restore them?I upgraded my Galaxy S7 Edge vom 6.0 to 7.0, maybe it's because of that....
I have checked your player account and can see that you had 688 Gold bars in your player account on 26/01/17, 10:42:04 CET
Up until this point your game activities were from Facebook and an Android mobile device.
From 13/02/17, 16:22:11 and onwards several large in-game purchase has been initiated and completed. All these transactions comes from an iOS device connected to your Facebook account.
The latest in-game purchase was 13/02/17, 16:53:28 CET for a Pet Rescue Line Blast Booster Package 3 costing 39 Gold Bars.
I can't see who in person did the transaction so I suggest you check if others are playing from your account. For instance relatives, other persons in the household or persons who have access to your mobile device.
Also I suggest you change the password on your mobile device as well as change the password to your Facebook account.