Pet rescue

Options
Liao_Linda
Liao_Linda Posts: 3 Newbie

I completel the whole levels and am waiting for updating new levels. I pressed connected to Facebook by accident and i lots all the completed leves, all the items and 200+ gold bars Is there anyway you could restore my data please

i have been playing pet rescue for years and every single day 

i dont want to have to delete the game but I don't want to restart again.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Liao- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week and let's rescue some cute pets! 

• Liao_Linda
    Options

I have sent you all the information you need please can you give me a reply as i have been waiting for 2 days sorry i am really desperate.

• Liao_Linda
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Liao- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week and let's rescue some cute pets! 

I have sent you all the information you need please can you give me a reply as i have been waiting for 2 days sorry i am really desperate.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I have replied to your message, please check your inbox :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?