Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
was a lot further along and suddenly I am back and having to redo levels it shows I have already done
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your cute journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your cute journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!