pet rescue

Options
ksarnold
ksarnold Posts: 1 Newbie

pet rescue hasn't work today on my desk top that I play thru facebook.  But I have been able to play on my ipad

Answers

• Hugs
    Hugs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Its been happening to me all day long......NOTHING on this forum from King....typical.....FIX THIS!!!!

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Ksarnold!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Hugs
    Hugs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

As soon as I posted this last night, the game worked on my backup PC, but it looked really different, more like it would on my Android phone....now this morning, on my primary PC, everything is back to normal....I use Windows 10 and have noticed that some programs treat it like an android phone instead of a PC....don't know if you all were rolling out a newer version for testing or what...but take me off your guinea pig list.  I like playing thru Facebook with my husband for some friendly competition and I used all the tips and tricks to make it load.  It was King and something on one of their specific servers, whether a test rollout or malfunction...something....at least it is fixed for now.  ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?