request

Options
András_Sinkovits
András_Sinkovits Posts: 1 Newbie

Dear King!Altough it seems flippant at first, my enquiry is truly serious. Please help my with this case:I'm 100% sure, that I figured out, what could be the next big hit on the market of mobile gaming. I have a ready concept, which I belive could be a big thing, but alone I can"t make it real. King is one of the biggest company at this field, that's the reason I turned to you.For me the first is, to make it real. I think nobody will hurts, if I got the chance to send my idea to anybody who is responsible for new, fresh ideas, new titles. In the worst case, somebody will tell me no. Please help me with a contact, if it's possible and your policy allows. Thanks in advance, Sinkovits András from Hungary

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi András,

I would sincerely like to thank you for your message here on King Care.

However I'm afraid it is our policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.  

We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship. 

King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.

As such King itself may have already considered such ideas and established proprietary rights of its own.  

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?