BubbleWitch3 In-app purchase

Options
Joy_Wilber
Joy_Wilber Posts: 3 Newbie
I purchased at $19.99 package this morning and was charged by the gold bars were never added to my account. They are still "pending" and I'm out $19.99. This is very frustrating and I will definitely hesitate to buy anything again from this or any other app in the future. How can I get this resolved?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Joy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. Let's make things right again :-) 

I would like to check this transaction so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a magical weekend! 

• Joy_Wilber
    Joy_Wilber Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I used my cell phone for the transaction. I purchased the $19.99 package for the 210 gold bars and the transaction #'s are MTSS4QJ2SW and MTSS4N5Q36. I just looked at my email and found that I was charged for two packages and haven't gotten anything. I have purchased from this app before but this problem is such a pain that unless this is quickly resolved, I doubt that I will ever make another in-app purchase. Please help me resolve this situation. Thank you!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    I used my cell phone for the transaction. I purchased the $19.99 package for the 210 gold bars and the transaction #'s are MTSS4QJ2SW and MTSS4N5Q36. I just looked at my email and found that I was charged for two packages and haven't gotten anything. I have purchased from this app before but this problem is such a pain that unless this is quickly resolved, I doubt that I will ever make another in-app purchase. Please help me resolve this situation. Thank you!
    Hi Joy- I have sent you a private message :-) Please could you reply to this so that we can check personal account details. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?