Why isn't there a timed unlock next stage?

Options
Elemjay
Elemjay Posts: 1 Newbie

I have an issue with the fact that Pet Rescue Saga only has two options when you have cleared a stage. Either you must recieve help from friends OR use gold bars (eg. real money). Since most of my friends have stopped playing it, and are not responding to my requests, that leaves gold bars - and I don't want to spend actual money on this, since I need my money for other things. That means that I'm stuck, and that sucks!Why don't you implement the timer unlock, like you have in Diamond Digger Saga? Or make it possible to unlock progress like in Farm Heroes Saga? I'm currently stuck between Sunset Sanctuary and Coral Creek (level 1332 and 1333)... I don't want to give up the game over this, and there's no telling when you'll next offer gold bars for trying out new games (which is how I've progressed the last four stages or so). PLEASE implement a timer unlock! PLEASE!!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

Our games each have their own identity and they are designed by different studios, so this means that not all the games are the same in terms of design.

If you need friends to help you out then there are 2 options that can help. 1 is to create and connect to the game with a Kingdom account. This account provides you with a friends list of random local players who can help you out. The other is to join a Facebook group and add the players from there. These will be players who are actively looking for help with the game.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?