I can't play Pet Rescue Saga WebGL

Rosa_Freitas
Rosa_Freitas Posts: 1 Newbie

Error message: We cannot run WebGL, please go to WebGL to check that you have the proper drivers installed for your graphic card and to get further instructions, but when I go to the site, its show this message: ''Hmm. While your browser seems to support WebGL, it is disabled or unavailable. If possible, please ensure that you are running the latest drivers for your video card''. I don't know what to do nowl.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Rosa Freitas,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I recommend you have a look here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers and follow the indications mentioned there.

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Sunflowers
    Sunflowers Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017

My graphics drivers have just decided to update themselves and I've now got the message "We are unable to run WebGL".  I'm playing in Facebook Game Room - which I've had a lot of problems with recently.  It worked fine until Microsoft brought out their latest Windows 10 upgrade a couple of weeks ago and then it completely refused to work.  I uninstalled it and then tried redownloading it, but it wouldn't install at all.  I finally sorted it out by forcing it to operate in Windows 7 compatibility mode.  I was playing Pet Rescue Saga in Game Room when my graphics driver decided to do its update about half an hour ago and I got the WebGL message.  NOW what do I do? I don't want to play in my browser (I use FireFox for games because some don't work in Chrome) because it doesn't save my settings like Game Room does (I have to keep turning off the sounds and music EVERY time I play any of my games in my browser, whereas Game Room saves them for me - except in Forest Mania which doesn't, for some unknown reason).  Also, since Game Room is separate, I don't need to be in Facebook when I'm playing games so I don't get a whole lot of notifications all the time.  How can I solve this WebGL problem AND continue playing my games in Game Room?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?