I have completed 1722 in pet rescue saga. when will the next level be finished?

Options
mamacub
mamacub Posts: 6 Level 2

Waiting for new level.  When is release date?  How are we supposed to keep challenge going with other people in who has the most stars if we have no more levels.  It would not be fair to have completed all these levels and basically have to forfeit a challenge because you have no more games to play.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

The Pet Rescue studio work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 1700 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!

New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• mamacub
    mamacub Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

The Pet Rescue studio work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 1700 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!

New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I was not questioning nor criticizing the techs. abilities. Don't get you undies in a bunch. May I be so bold as to suggest dong more rainy and sunny days for your die hard players to appease us so we can still also stay in participation with the challenge set before us with other players in ranking winners of who gets the most stars. I know I look forward to weekends to trying to climb the mountain.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?