Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have lost my booster and gold bars due to updates. This has happened twice to me now. I am very disappointed. Is there any I can recover what I lost.
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Alicia,It looks like you have lost your connection to your Facebook/Kingdom account.To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.I hope this information helps.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Alicia,
It looks like you have lost your connection to your Facebook/Kingdom account.
To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny