Help

Options
Alicia_Rotbasean
Alicia_Rotbasean Posts: 4 Newbie

I have lost my booster and gold bars due to updates. This has happened twice to me now. I am very disappointed. Is there any I can recover what I lost.

Thank you 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Alicia,

It looks like you have lost your connection to your Facebook/Kingdom account.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Alicia_Rotbasean
    Alicia_Rotbasean Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello Alicia,

It looks like you have lost your connection to your Facebook/Kingdom account.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I am connected to Facebook. This doesn't bring back the items I have lost. I saved my boosters by leveling up. About 2 months ago I also lost my gold bars also. Can you please help get my boosters and gold bars back soon. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?