Pet Rescue still will not load, even after trying all your fixes multiple times.

Options
Lisa_Stephens
Lisa_Stephens Posts: 1 Newbie

I have tried all the things in the post about what to do when Pet Rescue does not load -- multiple times! -- and Pet Rescue still will not load!  It loads to the half way point, wait at least 5 full minutes, finally loads and click my Level to Play, wait another 5+ full minutes, it will let me play only ONE round on the game, then I cannot play anymore.  I read the message with all the links about what to do when the game won't load and I have done all of those things over and over again and it still did not fix anything.  I have tried every Browser known to man and it does the same thing.  I even tried making a new Facebook page and still the same thing happens!  This only happens on Pet Rescue, not on any of my other games I play.  Why can't it be fixed so I can play, even after doing all the things you say to try many, many times it still won't work!  Pet Rescue is my favorite game and I don't want to have to quit playing!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Lisa,

Can you please check how much free memory and Ram you have available on your computer and also whether you have a lot of tabs, programs open when you are playing?

Thanks,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?