Lost pet rescue game.

Options
Lany
Lany Posts: 4 Newbie

I lost my pet rescue game. How do I get it back to where I left off. Approx 1700+ games. HELP

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,398 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Lany

Do you mean that the game is lost - gone completely, or are you back at Level 1?

If you are at Level 1 again, try playing it, then re-loading the game, this can help reconnect and get you back to Level 1700 (or where ever you were)

Let me know if this helps, or if you're still having trouble.

Answers

• Lynette
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Lany

Do you mean that the game is lost - gone completely, or are you back at Level 1?

If you are at Level 1 again, try playing it, then re-loading the game, this can help reconnect and get you back to Level 1700 (or where ever you were)

Let me know if this helps, or if you're still having trouble.

• Lany
    Options

Hi Lynette, I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work for me, is there anything else I can try?

• Lynette
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hi Lany, sorry it didn't work for you. I'll let someone from King know and hopefully they can help you.

• Lany
    Options

Hello Lynette, game still lost, any other suggestions I can try. Thanks

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lany,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Thanks Lynette for helping out :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?