Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you trying to pass level 102 or are you in need of tickets? In pet rescue 102 you have to release the pets from their pet boxes before you release and use the key. After all the pets are out of their pet boxes, destroy the locked blocks and try to clear all the blocks under them in order to rescue them, in the given number of moves.Here is a video of a player passing this level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9cmdAB2iYILet me know if you still need a hand :-)
Hi Jan- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you trying to pass level 102 or are you in need of tickets?
In pet rescue 102 you have to release the pets from their pet boxes before you release and use the key. After all the pets are out of their pet boxes, destroy the locked blocks and try to clear all the blocks under them in order to rescue them, in the given number of moves.
Here is a video of a player passing this level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9cmdAB2iYI
Let me know if you still need a hand :-)
Not sure what that has to do with this. It's a road block needing to pay with gold bars or ask friends to move on. The requests are not going out. Where are you going with the good enough player bit?
I thought about paying but now it's the principle of the thing. The game is supposed to be played without having to pay to move on.
True, but depends if you're a good enough player, right?
Have you thought about buying the gold bars you need? Three months sounds like a lot of time torturing yourself by not playing for less than the cost of... well, just about anything these days.
I'd treat myself
Sorry for not being more clear. I completed lovel 102 but can't get past it. It's blocked saying I have to pay with gold bars or ask my friends. I don't have enough gold bars and I've asked friends at least 50 times over the course of 3 months. I haven't gotten anything back from friends and a couple have said they have never gotten a request from me when they are on the list to ask every single time.