Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
My browser is Chrome 59 running on Linux, the new version runs slower than the Flash version, specially the animations. Is there a solution for this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marta!
I think you'll need to look into how your graphic card is setup. I'm not a pro user of Linux but I suggest you check your OpenGL settings.
If you have tried the game from another browser and it still runs slow then definitely check if you can change the drivers for the graphic card.
Cheers
Hey there Naresh!
Difficult to say what's wrong. Maybe you can tell a bit more?
candy crush not working good
Hi Marta!I think you'll need to look into how your graphic card is setup. I'm not a pro user of Linux but I suggest you check your OpenGL settings.If you have tried the game from another browser and it still runs slow then definitely check if you can change the drivers for the graphic card.Cheers