Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Ok so I'm not easily rattled but this Pet Rescue fiasco has managed it, I'm getting half way through a game then flashing black marks appear it resembles a shattered mirror, I have checked I'm using all the correct stuff but its still happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda!
I suggest you try the following steps:
1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.
2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox
4) Make sure you have other tabs closed
5) Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser
Cheers