Level Up Bonuses

CindyF
CindyF Posts: 5 Level 2

I have leveled up 3 times and have not gotten 1 set of  bonuses also when winning a level do not get coins any longer and can not get free hammers either.  You have really screwed up the game when you changed it now please fix the hiccups the game has please

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,657 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi CindyF  King are working on fixing the problem of no coins when you level up. As for the 'free' hammers, they are not from King, so should not be used anyway because they are unsafe. The only hammers you should get are from within the game, sent by friends.

• CindyF
    CindyF Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi CindyF  King are working on fixing the problem of no coins when you level up. As for the 'free' hammers, they are not from King, so should not be used anyway because they are unsafe. The only hammers you should get are from within the game, sent by friends.

I am not talking about the coin problem when I leveled up it showed me a bunch of booster with a count of 10 each that I did not get can you at least give me boosters I leveled up 3 times with those booster that means you owe me at least 30 each booster. Since you have changed the format of the game it has done nothing but cheat me out of boosters and coins and this is not right plus I do not seem to be getting the Island either. I hate the mountain and would prefer the island please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?