Stupid changes to Pet Rescue

Fiona_McDonald
Fiona_McDonald Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2022 in Discussions

I hate the changes you have made to Pet Rescue, I won't be playing it anymore. You know, you don't have to make changes for the sake of change itself. I thought Pet Rescue was popular already, therefore why change it so radically?

Comments

• RGM2814
    RGM2814 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2017

I agree with you Fiona ... I am on level 1543 and have loved this game and I guess I will have to stop playing as well. I hate the changes and I don't think it matters. 

• Fiona_McDonald
    Fiona_McDonald Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm finding it with a lot things this year. Changes made to Outlook, word, all sorts of things, mainly computer related. We get to a point where things are fine and the makers think they need to change everything. How do they think anyone who loves vegemite will like a new improved flavour? What they like is the old flavour. They just need to add variations on the existing game not change the whole look and feel and way it is played. I was prepared to give it a go and tried to use the special applications, the rocket, brush etc and found I had no control over where they went. This means there is no facility for strategy. Ah well, let me know if you find any good substitute games. Cheers

• Sherry_Acord
    Sherry_Acord Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree.  Pet rescue now is the same as you log in to play on my phone.  I do not like to play this game on my phone for this reason.  I only play on my computer and now I will not play because I hate this format of pet rescue.  Please change it back.  

• Charlotte-9
    Charlotte-9 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm finding it with a lot things this year. Changes made to Outlook, word, all sorts of things, mainly computer related. We get to a point where things are fine and the makers think they need to change everything. How do they think anyone who loves vegemite will like a new improved flavour? What they like is the old flavour. They just need to add variations on the existing game not change the whole look and feel and way it is played. I was prepared to give it a go and tried to use the special applications, the rocket, brush etc and found I had no control over where they went. This means there is no facility for strategy. Ah well, let me know if you find any good substitute games. Cheers

tout à fait d'accord
  • Sammiepie
    Sammiepie Posts: 2 Newbie

I hate the changes too - really don't enjoy playing it all anymore - I'm at level 1474 - and I'm totally bummed with it - really hate the Mystery Mountain part.

• CloraC123
    CloraC123 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree that the changes to Pet Rescue are awful. I do not enjoy playing anymore. You can no longer buy the mixed bundle of boosters for 180000 points. You used to increase extra turns with no of times a game was lost up to 24. That has gone. There is no incentive to play. It is all about charging money. I am on game 3585 so have been playing a long time. I think not for much longer.

• LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

How come i cant go to previous levels with petopia? Before had to scroll bs k, I wsntbtongo to a different level, like 809, but I didn't see any way...please PLEASE help me........or isca way can get rid of petopia....

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1

To get back to previous levels you need to press the X beside your level number then scroll back to find the one you want.

It is not an easy method and I continue to hope it will be changed every time we get another Petopia event 😿

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?