Cannot load Pet rescue saga

Margaret-13
Margaret-13 Posts: 3 Newbie

I use Chrome, and my laptop scored a 518 out of 550 on the new format test. Still cannot load the game. I am on level 1779 and if I wan to play I have to start all over on the King website? Seriously! No warning of this!  And there are no instructions on using this format from the responses I've seen you post on other people's questions. So can you write itout step by step without referring me to another person's post?!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,657 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2017

Hi Margaret,

Sorry, it is sometimes easier to refer people to instructions in another post instead of writing the same answer over and over.

I'm not sure exactly what steps you need to know to use the new format, but hope these below will help.

✅ Make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version.  

If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com/  

If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine. 

✅ Clear your browser's cache.  

Old temporary files on your computer can affect game functionality. 

Please see this page for instruction on clearing the cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

***Note*** Loading the game the first time can take more time than normal. 

It can be quicker if you close down unused browser tabs and close any programs running in the background. 

A fresh restart of your computer can also give a boost in loading time.

Some game features, for example the bonus games, are still being adapted to the new format, so may be temporarily unavailable.

Also, if you want to play on King.com,  join using the same email as you have for Facebook, then use the settings on King.com to sync your accounts. 

This will bring your progress up to date on the King games web site.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?