GAME RESET ITSELF LEVEL 1

Options
Ashley_Hill
Ashley_Hill Posts: 7 Level 2

I was on level 422, and the game reset itself back to level 1. What in the freaking world?!?!?!?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Ashley,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• peeweedad
    peeweedad Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing off and on Facebook was never officially registered but my game reset today.  I will continue to play from the beginning just thought you should know in case it happened to anyone else. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @peeweedad and welcome to our Community!

If your progress wasn't backed up properly to your King or Facebook account, then we are able to restore the game manually back to your level. 

Let me know your level and Game ID if you want me to put you back on the level you were on. 

Open the game on Facebook on your computer. Scroll down the page all the way to the bottom and click on the "Find my ID" to the left and the number will come up. If you play on mobile, then check here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?