Game has issues!!

Options
frustrated16
frustrated16 Posts: 4 Newbie

Ok so asking this question again, since last one was closed and moderators feel need to insult my intelligence! I have IT degree, game will not go past loading screen, not cache issue, not a browser update issue, and not a player issue, what is the glitch to not getting this to work for a second time? 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Your question was merged into our main post where this topic is being discussed and feedback is being taken. Repeating your post will only bring about the same outcome.

If the game is not loading and you have followed the steps we have outlined there there is no further support we can offer. There are no issues with the game from our side as we know the troubleshooting steps work.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Geraldine_Taylor
    Geraldine_Taylor Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I beg to differ Johnny.  I am having the same issues with the game as frustrated16.  Yes coming up with these potential fixes are great, and must be very exhausting, but most people have already tried all of them before they try to contact support.  All we are saying is that before the new look and added adventure our game worked just fine on what ever platform we were playing it on.  You just don't play a game for a year or 20 years and wake up one morning and the game will not load the next without some explanation.  We all know that when a game is being changed there are sometimes glitches that do occur, that has nothing to do with all the things that is outlined in fix.  So if King does not want to fix the problem then let the developers tell us how to go into the game and fix it ourselves, because the rest of your conversation is garbage.  Being unprofessional and rude will result in lost customers and potential revenue.

Best Wishes

Geraldine

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?