Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am still able to play pet rescue on my phone but when I log on to my desk top it tells me that more worlds are coming soon and the area is all cloudy and I can not do anything unless I go backward and replay one's I have already played.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. Which level have you reached in Pet Rescue Saga?
All levels that are already available on mobile devices need to be adapted for desktop systems such as Facebook and King.com, and, therefore, the two versions are not always in sync with each other.
The new levels should be released soon but I don't have an exact date just yet. Keep an eye on your device and its app store for the next update.
Have a lovely week!