I have the same problems everybody else has in the trending category. Can not accumelate paw money.

Options
Beate_Hanson
Beate_Hanson Posts: 1 Newbie

Can not collect paw dollars, game has weird screen issues and kicks me out, some parts of the game are not working and skip right to a different one. Please put the game back to the old way of playing, no problems there!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi Beate, the game cannot be changed back as soon our browsers will not be able to play it. 

The new format is working properly for the majority of players and King are working on fixing the problems that have come up since then, like the coins!

Have you followed these steps?

✅ Make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. 

If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com/ 

If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine.

✅ Clear your browser's cache. 

Old temporary files on your computer can affect game functionality.

Please see this page for instruction on clearing the cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

***Note***

Loading the game the first time can take more time than normal. 

If you go to another tab the game will pause, so stay on the game page.

It can be quicker if you close down unused browser tabs and close any programs running in the background. 

A fresh restart of your computer can also give a boost in loading time.

Some game features, for example the bonus games, are still being adapted to the new format, so may be temporarily unavailable.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

If you are using the correct browser, and it has been cleaned. 

Then the next thing to look at is your computer.

For me this happens when my computer is too full, so the graphics cannot display properly. 

Cleaning out any unneeded programs or in my case videos, pictures and photos, that are stored on the computer fixes the problem for me.

If you cannot do this, try playing the game in facebook's gameroom. This eliminates all the notifications etc that Facebook has running in the background all the time and gives your computer more space for the game graphics.

Gameroom is only for windows though, so if you have a Mac (like I do) it is no help!

The other thing to try is to open an account at King.com, connect it to your Facebook account, and play there.

Let me know if any of these options help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?