Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I've recently had to change my FB password but now all my progress on my 'Kings' games has all gone back to level 1 when I was on level 300+ previously! Please help. TQ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alice, I have this happen sometimes after I've cleared my browser history! What works for me is to re-play level 1 ~ then the game reconnects to add your score, and progress is restored! Sometimes after Level 1 I need to re-load the game for this to happen. Let me know if it works for you, and if not, we can get someone from King to fix it for you
TQ for the reply. Will try this method & get back to you.