Why is there no Mystery Mountain this weekend? I also miss the three-times-a-week Weather Alerts.

Options
Jo_Hixon
Jo_Hixon Posts: 1 Newbie

There was no Mystery Mountain this weekend.  Also since the update, there is only one Weather Alert on Monday. What's going on?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jo-  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are often testing and tweaking certain features so you may notice that you do not always have our feature games at the same time as your friends. 

I hope this explains things clearer. 

Have a lovely week! 

• busgail
    busgail Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was only getting the weather alert on mondays. Never more than once. And my mystery mountain never loaded for this weeken May 7-10th

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@busgail

Welcome to the pet Rescue Saga Community 😊

The Weather Alerts vary depending on how far you are into the game. Only the players in the final few episodes get more than one. Some players are missing the Mountain this weekend due to connection problems.

Clearing the cache on your device might help, but as I don't know what you're playing on, I can't give specific advice.

If you still need help, post again using the 'new discussion' button so your post can be easily found.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?