Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi, I know this has been asked before but I'm unable to read the replies. Why haven't I recieved any pet coins since you changed the format. I ask this 2 days ago but no response.. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sheri Heiland,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
On PC you should be able to see the answers by clicking on the question, on mobile/tablet you should be able to see the answers by tapping on the question you´re interested in.
I am sorry this is happening to you in Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook on your PC.
Our Game Studio is aware of this happening and they are working on a solution.
In the meantime, I thank you a lot for your patience.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team