What happened to weather alerts on Pet Rescue? I haven't seen it in many days

Options
Robin_Beach
Robin_Beach Posts: 2 Newbie

Why did you stop weather alerts o Pet Rescue?  Please let me know if you're going to put it back and when.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Robin Beach,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Louie23
    Louie23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why are the Weather alert games being recycled so much? I have beat the same games many times. The games used to change each time. There was a new weather alert. But these games have been here for months now. Getting pretty boring!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. It is a question that we have asked and as I understand, the CM is waiting for a reply to it 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?