Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
today should have been the first day for my daily bonus chart and when I signed in it only had 1 item on it and it said 0 days left why did this happen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pamela,
It seems that the spin wheel was part of a test available to a control group.
I am going to give you a link that explains why that happens.
Events changes
I am not worried about that now but also no I don't have my spin wheel anymore either and I am playing on hp laptop
Im so sorry, there were some changes behind the scenes and KC wasn't managed as it is being now.
I will give you a troubleshooting link here. If following the steps doesn't help. come back and let me know which device you are using, the OS and spin name.
I know they did introduce a spin that was to a control group only to test and I am wondering if it was maybe that. Is the spin still there even if you can't use it? And if so, could you upload a screenshot please
no this was never answered and its been a while ago now so basically I lost out on my daily bonus chart except for 1 day and it just started that day so not sure what happen.
Hi,
I am so sorry for the delay in answering your question.
Are you still needing help?