Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Pet rescue saga level 241 has 2 bombs with way more moves. I've watched videos that show them disappearing but nothing I do works. Please help as I really enjoy playing but I'm stuck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever figure it out? I'm stuck too
I have the same problem - the you tube walk throughs show the bombs with the longer timers being blown up by the others and dissappearing but it isn't happening on mine. I am always left with two bombs under two animals at the end and can't get rid of them. technical help please
I have the same problem. So frustrating! I even uninstalled hoping that would solve something only to find out I lost all my specials I had been saving ;(