Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
There are 2 bombs that are left at the end with 2 pets on top. I have looked at YouTube and they seems to dissappear but when I try it never works and I am left with 2 bombs and 2 pets. Please help. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ailibailey. This Level has timed bombs in it. Do the timers run out on your bombs and they still don't blow up? Or are there numbers still on them? There is a glitch in the game currently that involves times elements but they should still blow up! Let me know exactly how your level ends (include a screenshot of it if you can) Your information might help solve this problem.