Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have lost my progress - I was on 964. Can you help me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dabber1961 & Lynette L,
Thank you both for posting and answering here on King Care.
@dabber1961: please give it another try now :-)
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi dabber1961, are you back at Level 1? - I've found that when this happens it can help to re-play level 1 (or wherever you are in the game) then, when it connects to save your score the game 'finds' your progress (sometimes you'll need to reload the game at this stage to pick it up) If this does not help, write back here and someone from King can fix it for you
Sorry, I will notify the King team so they can look into it for you.
Hi dabber1961 & Lynette L,Thank you both for posting and answering here on King Care.@dabber1961: please give it another try now :-)Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team
Thanks but did not work for me.