Pet Rescue, connecting problem

Sonja-4
Sonja-4 Posts: 5 Level 2

I cannot play pet rescue for more then a week now. When I load the game it says failed to connect try again while i am connected. I noticed that many has this same problem. What to do about it.!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Sorry it is playing up Sonja, 

You are doing the right thing by trying a different browser. Sometimes as browsers get ready to update, they do change how sites work.

I am also going to give you a link to some suggestions to try, one of them is changing browsers, but also clearing cache etc. Also make sure you check for browser updates. 

Ignore the info about Facebook if you don't use that, the information given is relevant to all browser use. 

Troubleshooting

Answers

• Lady_Choo

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.

Did your issues resolve themselves or do you still need help?

• Sonja-4
    Sonja-4 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 2018

it was solved of his own after a few days, but now  have different problem, the game won't start up. I will try to start it up in mozilla

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Sorry it is playing up Sonja, 

You are doing the right thing by trying a different browser. Sometimes as browsers get ready to update, they do change how sites work.

I am also going to give you a link to some suggestions to try, one of them is changing browsers, but also clearing cache etc. Also make sure you check for browser updates. 

Ignore the info about Facebook if you don't use that, the information given is relevant to all browser use. 

Troubleshooting

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?