Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I cannot play pet rescue for more then a week now. When I load the game it says failed to connect try again while i am connected. I noticed that many has this same problem. What to do about it.!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry it is playing up Sonja,
You are doing the right thing by trying a different browser. Sometimes as browsers get ready to update, they do change how sites work.
I am also going to give you a link to some suggestions to try, one of them is changing browsers, but also clearing cache etc. Also make sure you check for browser updates.
Ignore the info about Facebook if you don't use that, the information given is relevant to all browser use.
Troubleshooting
it was solved of his own after a few days, but now have different problem, the game won't start up. I will try to start it up in mozilla
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.
Did your issues resolve themselves or do you still need help?