Is pet rescue saga and Alphabetty saga iOS 11 compatibile?

Pamela_Sayre
Pamela_Sayre Posts: 3 Newbie
I was just checking before I got the iOS 11 update.Because I Iove playing my pet rescue and Alphabetty saga and I would be sad if they were not compatibile with the new update and would have to delete thembecause I have already lost some games due to the iOS 11 update not being compatible and the game not providing any more support or no more updates because the app it "too old"and nobody plays it any more...what about the people that do and put money into there games. They have to jump through all of hoops to see if they can get a refund.I have thought about getting other king games but don't know which ones I would like or are compatible with the new iOS 11.So I was wondering if it the king game players could answer my question for me, because I sent a email to customer support and I got a link to come here instead of a real answer. So I had to make an account, then log in, just because a simple yes or no couldnt be emailed back to me answering my question on the games compatibility for iOS 11. I'm thinking that they are compatible because of them being newer and very popular So now, here I am writing this long paragraph to see if one of you kind people can answer my original question of...Is pet rescue and Alphabetty saga compatible with the iOS 11 update? I would be very grateful for a answer.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi, I am so sorry for the delay in your response.

When os updates, games have to update too. Its rare that a game will be incompatible so quickly. If you check out the game in the play store it will tell you that its made for ios.. and the number so as long as its above that you're fine.

When ios updates, games are usually ready to update so they can play on the latest ios update. IF on the rare occasion they are not ready, its usually sorted pretty quickly. 

Unfortunately all games are retired at some point. I would be terrified if I personally put a large amount into a game but that is just me. But its the same as anything else. Real life items wear out eventually and so does games. But the enjoyment you had at the time is what matters :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?