Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I lost all of my progress when I got a new iPhone. I was on level 987 and it started me back at 1. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still need help! Lost all my progress.
I lost all my progress when I got a new iPhone. I was over level 2000 I believe how do I get it back? Now I’m at level one
same thing just happened to me. Has one one helped you?
a mí me pasó algo similar, al cambiarme el móvil, sigo en el mismo nivel pero me dejó a cero todos los potenciadores desde martillos hasta las llaves, que mal!!!!!!! por cierto alguien me puede ayudar a pasar el nivel 9332, llevo un montón de horas y no puedo pasarlo. Gracias
Get back my progress
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.
Did your issues resolve themselves or do you still need help?