Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
how do I get all my levels back on pet rescue I first lost all my boosters then when I went back into app I was at level 1! How do I get back to level 683
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue. Please help me. Spent 5 years gettin to the level I was at. Would really appteciate some help, I have tried multiple times on this site and nobody has tried to help me. Thanks.
Hi Sophie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!