Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
when clicking on pet rescue it says no internet connection, reconnect and try again but I am connected, it will let me play mystery mountain but not the original this has been going on for about two weeks and help would be great
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Having the same issue since Thanksgiving, I keep reporting it but with no success.... DOES ANYONE FROM KING LOOK AT THIS TO SEE WHAT ISSUES ARE BEING REPORTED!!!! I am giving it till the 1st of the year then I am canceling all my King games since they don't seem to care about the customers concerns and help repair their gaming issues. But at least I will save A LOT of money!
I have had the same issue for a month now, I keep reporting it but with no success.... Getting frusterated