having a weird issue

Nichole_DuBarry
Nichole_DuBarry Posts: 6 Level 2

i have been playing pet rescue saga for yrs now am on lvl 343. when i try to play that level it tells me i need an internet connection to play please check connection and try again. The weird part is that i can use the store, play mystery mountain or pet island or retry any previously played level. i'm very frustrated here - please help

Best Answer

• Nichole_DuBarry
    Answer ✓

i think i discovered the problem - apparently i was at one of those roadblocks where u gotta have friends help u to  get past but that was not what it was showing on facebook - just kept telling me i had to be connected to the internet which i was. wasnt until i logged on to my game via king games that i was able to even SEE the roadblock

Answers

• Nichole_DuBarry
    Answer ✓

i think i discovered the problem - apparently i was at one of those roadblocks where u gotta have friends help u to  get past but that was not what it was showing on facebook - just kept telling me i had to be connected to the internet which i was. wasnt until i logged on to my game via king games that i was able to even SEE the roadblock

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?