lost gold bars

Options
Micers_Rom
Micers_Rom Posts: 5 Level 2

hi, i had won 41 gold bars i think it was over the course of the last few months playing mystery mountain. i did lose 9 gold bars due to an incorrect mouse click on the screen while trying to hit the "x" button to exit the level. so say i still had 32 gold bars left.  and over the last month or so (at first i thought i was miscalculating my amounts) i noticed that the  number of gold bars was decreasing a few at a time.  but never 9 at a time.  the last time i noticed i had lost gold bars i think it was in the high teens/low twenty count ... i think ... its hard to remember because it was a little bit a time. and then i had zero 0 gold bars! and again i didn't really notice the total amount because i play so fast that i wasn't catching the gold bar total between the screens switching out to play a new level.  is there any way i can get all or some of them back.  I'm not even greatly concerned over the 9 gold bars of my mis click... thank you.. i have my id number but unsure whether its safe to display it for all to see? i play the game thru facebook and thru my mobile phone android i guess it is

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Micers Rom,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?