Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lilian3635f Welcome to Our Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
Hi Lilian, all of these features you mention are still being tested in the game so are not in everyone's games. I'm not sure what the problem you describe with your boosters is? Is there a problem with your Reward Calendar?