Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
After level 1992 there is a construction site. when will more levels be available
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jane and Dawn, A new Episode was released on computer last Thursday (4th Jan)Mobile devices have always got the new Episode the week AFTER the computer release, android on Monday (8th Jan) and iOS on Thursday (11th Jan)I hope this helps :-)
Hi Jane and Dawn,
A new Episode was released on computer last Thursday (4th Jan)
Mobile devices have always got the new Episode the week AFTER the computer release, android on Monday (8th Jan) and iOS on Thursday (11th Jan)
I hope this helps :-)
I'm the same. Completed level 1992 days ago and STILL no sign of the next levels. It's Friday so I can complete the Mystery Mountain but once that's completed there is still no level 1993. Infuriating.