Computer hacked

Joyce_Maxwell
Joyce_Maxwell Posts: 1 Newbie

My FB payment page was hacked and stole thousands of dollars from my charge cards that I had in the payment section. FB does not have a phone number where I can report this. I only found out when I went to the payment page and NOW it lists all of the payments made on my account. It must be a new page, because it was never there before for me to check it or realize what was happening. Do I call the cyber crimes unit? There isn't even a number for King to get a hold of them. I thought FB was secure.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Joyce Maxwell,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in your Facebook account.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

I can assure you that we never take money from players’ accounts without authorisation and there are no hidden features in the games. 

All in-game purchases need to be initiated by the player or someone who has access to their Facebook account or their payment details.

In order to make a purchase, you must tap on the "Buy” button and the price for each item is displayed before you then finalise the purchase.

If someone has used your payment details without your consent, please contact your bank and the police.

If you wish to have your payment details removed from Facebook, please follow this link for detailed instructions:

www.facebook.com/help/www/187746994608705 

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?