Hi, I have a new facebook page and I would like to transfer my progress for my Saga Games to new one

Dina_Rosen
Dina_Rosen Posts: 2 Newbie

I had to change my facebook account and my old account also has a different email attached to it.  I have Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Bubble Witch Saga3, and Alpha Betty. Can you please help me to transfer the progress so I need not start over?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

If you started a new Facebook account (new email address and password) the old progress cannot be transferred because your progress is saved through that existing email address.  I can try to elevate this to a King Admin to see if they can offer you some different information.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@Elsa thanks a million! 

@Dina I will send you a private message so that we can get your new account details. Please look for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care screen. 

• Dina_Rosen
    Dina_Rosen Posts: 2 Newbie

If you started a new Facebook account (new email address and password) the old progress cannot be transferred because your progress is saved through that existing email address.  I can try to elevate this to a King Admin to see if they can offer you some different information.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?