I have been at the end of Pet Rescue for months waiting on new levels to open up..

Options
Sherry_Carson
Sherry_Carson Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been playing Pet Rescue for years and I have reached the end months ago. It keeps saying new episodes to come but nothing. Also having trouble with the ship challenge, it won't go to the 4th level it says it requires internet connection after I've played the first 3. I'm missing out on earning gold bars and boosts. very annoying

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,255 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Sherry, the Mountain glitch at Level 4 is a known error - hopefully it will be fixed by the next Mountain!    What device are you playing on?   The game has had new Episodes on all devices except iOS  - I'm not sure what the problem is with them!

• Sherry_Carson
    Options

I finished Memory Lane months ago. I play on my laptop Google Chrome through Facebook

• Sherry_Carson
    Options

Hi Sherry, the Mountain glitch at Level 4 is a known error - hopefully it will be fixed by the next Mountain!    What device are you playing on?   The game has had new Episodes on all devices except iOS  - I'm not sure what the problem is with them!

I finished Memory Lane months ago. No new ones have opened up to play

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?