Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Why can i only buy hammers with my pet coins when I am on facebook but if i reinstate game off facebook i can get the other boosters when I have built up my coins
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's ok Lynda, here is a link that explains why and how to do it: Clearing your browser cache
Hi Lynnette how do I clear my browser I'm not very good with computers
Thanks
Lyn
Hi Lynda, the official King version of Pet Rescue Saga allows you to buy all boosters (providing you have enough coins) If you cannot do this, then you may have to get the real game on facebook. Try clearing your browser and loading the game from a safe link (not one that offers anything for free, these are hacked versions of the game and could contain malware) Let me know if this works?