Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
J'ai un nouveau compte Facebook et depuis mon niveau pet rescus c'est remis à 1 comment faire pour me remettre à jour a niveau j'étais au 1423
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Priscillia, game progress is linked to your facebook account so we'll have to get someone from King to attach it to your new one. I'll pass this on to them for you :-)
Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!