Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am on level 1294 of the Garden Grove section but when I look for tips on how to be this hard level is not the same level as what’s online. Anyone know why this happens?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I noticed the same thing at level 1168. I play on 2 devices - an iPhone and a Kindle - and I noticed a day or so ago that they no longer match up. If I finish 2 or 3 levels on my phone, when I go to my Kindle, it’ll still be at the level I was at before. It must be an iOS/Android thing. I did discover that the level numbers on my Android device do match up with the online help and that level 1165 online was 1168 on my iPhone. Maybe go online and check levels that are a few steps back and see if you can find it. Good luck!
I also found out when updates are sent out because I play mostly from my iPad 2 it’s not updating correctly so I have to delete the gam and reinstall and then the levels are correct.