Pet rescue crashing

Tracey_Wareing
Tracey_Wareing Posts: 2 Newbie

Pet rescue keeping crashing, given option to report, which I have done. Still no joy been like it 3 days now. 

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Try these steps to get the game back on track.

a. Check that the memory on your device is not full or nearly full.

b. Please force close all apps and restart the device

c. Make sure you have the latest update of the game installed: 

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en

d. Please check for any updates for your device. Navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Update (you will need to have Android 4.1 or higher version installed)

e. Clear the cache by going to Settings > Apps > choose the game and tap Clear cache

f. As a last resort, try reinstalling the game. To reinstall the game, delete the app, restart your device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom to get back your levels and Gold Bars. Please note that Boosters and Lives will be lost when you delete the game, as well game progress that yet haven’t been saved on Facebook or in Kingdom.

I hope this helps! 

Answers

• Do you know how i restart the levels and beggin from the start??

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

d. Please check for any updates for your device. Navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Update (you will need to have Android 4.1 or higher version installed)

e. Clear the cache by going to Settings > Apps > choose the game and tap Clear cache

f. As a last resort, try reinstalling the game. To reinstall the game, delete the app, restart your device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom to get back your levels and Gold Bars. Please note that Boosters and Lives will be lost when you delete the game, as well game progress that yet haven’t been saved on Facebook or in Kingdom.

I hope this helps! 

• Tracey_Wareing
    Tracey_Wareing Posts: 2 Newbie

I hope this helps! 

Thanks crazy cat.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?