Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
and in the page of pet rescue level 1407 is different then the one i have can someone help me please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annie78, from your description I knew exactly which Level you needed, (just disregard the Level number!) At this link, you'll see an example video and under it are some written tips, good luck! Click here -> Pet Rescue Saga Level 1382
I am having the same issue! In this level you have to collect color blocks to release butterflies to release a pet!
On the left side are 8 pets, 8 blocks with butterflies then on the right side are paint cans. I can only get to rescuing 4 pets... so frustrated....
Hi Denise,
King are doing some testing where they are deliberately switching the Level order around!
You can read about it in this post:
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/level-examples-are-not-the-same-as-the-level-im-on
Can you post a picture of your Level? Then I can find the correct example for you.
Some levels may occasionally be updated after they've been released.
Therefore, the current version of the level may be different from some videos you find on Youtube.
Some levels can also be replaced by a totally new version or game mode.