We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Overnight the cost of hammers has increased from 3000 to 9000 - why?

Metso
Metso Posts: 9 Level 2

Cannot understand how you can just do this! I see from a similar question that this is a random selection and that you wish to analyse what effect this has on the game. For me I will not play the game very often.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

At times we need to adjust some prices in the game.

This time we only adjusted when buying Blockbusters with the free currency of Pet Coins. The price in Gold Bars is still the same!

• Metso

The only reason you have adjusted the free currency of pet coins is so that people will buy more gold bars - WHY.  People will not play the game as much, is that what you want. It is disgusting that all you want from people is money!! How can it be right that only a random number of people are being charged the extra coins - surely we are all the same?  I am getting really fed up with greedy companies.

• LadyTigerSk
    LadyTigerSk Posts: 2 Newbie

At times we need to adjust some prices in the game.

This time we only adjusted when buying Blockbusters with the free currency of Pet Coins. The price in Gold Bars is still the same!

You are trying to force people to purchase Gold Bars - I think that is a terrible thing to do! You are going to lose a lot of players!! Playing a game should NOT have to cost a person real money! This is a scam for your app to make more money. Shame on you!!
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,614 Pet Rescue Moderator

Metso, and LadyTigerSk,  you do not have to buy anything.  All levels can be passed without the use of any boosters :-)

• Metso

I do not dispute that all levels can be passed without any boosters but once again that is no answer to my question - why is it only a random number of people that the increase applies to? Are all players not entitled to the same rules?

• Crazy Cat Lad

The price should now be the same for all players, as long as their game is up to date.

Please note that, before any changes are made in the game it usually gets tested for a limited amount of players first. Then later on implemented for all players if all goes as expected. Therefore you can at times find game differences. 

Have a Petacular day!

• Metso

But why? What is the purpose of that. It doesn’t seem to happen with Candy Crush!

• Crazy Cat Lad

Changes and new features do always get tested first, including in Candy Crush Saga. 

Every time when the game studios want launch new features or do any changes in the games, they first make a so called A/B testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature or tweak, to see how it works.

If everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?