unable to get into the game

tut-2
tut-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

when the game is loaded i get a screen saying : an error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it.

been like that for 9 days or so now :(

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018

I will bump this up to the moderators for you to make sure they see this. I am so sorry you're having this issue. What you can do in the meantime is clear the cache on your device (laptop, phone, or desktop) and if you have to, uninstall and re-install your game. Are you connected via Facebook? If you are, then when you reinstall, just re-connect to your account and see if that solves the problem. I have let the moderators know about this too. Again, sorry about this and I hope you get an answer soon!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,663 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2018

Hi tut, assuming you are on computer, have you tried clearing your browser cache just before you load?    

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

• tut-2
    tut-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I will bump this up to the moderators for you to make sure they see this. I am so sorry you're having this issue. What you can do in the meantime is clear the cache on your device (laptop, phone, or desktop) and if you have to, uninstall and re-install your game. Are you connected via Facebook? If you are, then when you reinstall, just re-connect to your account and see if that solves the problem. I have let the moderators know about this too. Again, sorry about this and I hope you get an answer soon!

thanks, but i tried doing all that, and still can`t get in :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?